The “Matryoshka” cluster charge is a breaching charge that is designed to inflict significant damage to hostiles within the room that is being breached. When detonated, the device propels multiple black puck shaped explosive grenades into the room from where it was mounted.
To use, mount the device to a destructible material facing the direction you expect hostiles to be located. Then back away and remotely detonate the device.
- It is possible to injure yourself if standing too close to where you detonated the charge as a grenade can bounce back and hit you with shrapnel.
- The APM-6 is capable of killing a hostage resulting in a failed objective, so use caution when you are attempting to rescue the hostage.
- Jäger’s ADS Mk IV Magpie is capable of intercepting and disabling the explosives from this device. It is best to attempt to eliminate his devices before you detonate your Matryoshka to maximize your results.
- Mute’s GC90 Signal Disruptor can interfere with your ability to remotely detonate the device
- The device will not penetrate a reinforced destructible wall if placed on the destructible material side