Intro / description paragraph…
Thatcher knows the danger in over-reliance on technology. He uses an EMP grenade that disables all electronics in its blast radius to level the playing field.
Born into a family of stevedores, Baker enlisted for active military duty on his eighteenth birthday. A veteran of three wars, Baker was the oldest SAS operative on active duty until he was recruited by Rainbow.
Baker is highly observant, calculating and decisive. While his demeanor may denote traces of impatient cynicism, Baker possesses a profound sense of ethical responsibility. It is recommended to assign Baker with junior operators of strong moral conviction, whom he can mentor.
- British Army: Parachhute Regiment
- British Army: SAS Bravo Two Zero
- British Army: SAS Warrant Officer Class 1 (Regimental Sergeant Major)
Baker’s exemplary performance, on and off the battlefield, during two politically-charged conflicts (see: notes) made him a natural fit for VIP protection duty. He is highly proficient in close quarters combat, and is a world-caliiber expert in anti-electronics operations.
- Saw action at the battle of Goose Green during the Falklands Conflict.
- On Team Blue of Operation Nimrod (Iranian Embassy siege, 1980).
- Veteran of unit Bravo Two Zero during Gulf War (1991).