Intro / description paragraph…
A veteran of GSG9 anti-piracy ops in the Indian Ocean, Marius Streicher has seen action as a helicopter operator and technology advisor. He can secure areas against airborne explosives using his active defense system or “Magpie”, capable of neutralizing any projectiles on approach.
Raised by his uncle, a mechanic for what became the Bundespolizei (BPOL) Aviation Group after reunification, Streicher joined BPOL as a helicopter technician. In BPOL he began designing defensive weapon systems, including a ground-based Active Defense System (ADS) prototype that caught the attention of GSG 9.
Streicher is highly creative and curious, with a strong desire to serve. He has a tendency to lack humility. Though he has a remarkable affinity for complex machinery, he is not adept at reading social cues. Coupled with his boisterous tendencies he can be a bit abrasive.
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology: Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering
- Bundespolizei: Helicopter Technician, Weapons Maintenance
- GSG 9: Technical Advisor
- GSG 9: Operator
- GSG 9 Basic and Advanced trainiing
- CQB training for operations at sea
- Involved in anti-piracy ops