Ubisoft today announced the official second title update to be released starting today for PC and 01-14-2016 for consoles. This update is being released first to PC to verify improvements before releasing to consoles.
- PC users will have the ability to hint at their default data center via the game ini file
- Matched players will prioritized for the same datacenter to minimize network latency
- Hit registration improvements being expanded to all PC users based on favorable results
- Ranked - Casual HUD synch completed (Siege Game Mode Comparison)
- Level fixes addressing exploit that allowed defenders to exit during preparation phase
- Fixes for players getting stuck disabling walking
- Fixes for several loading issues
- Season pass renown boost removed
Read more on the official forum post announcing the patch. Post in the comments below if your overall experience is better after the release.